First of all, I want to use this opportunity to apologize for my long absence from serving us here . If you might have noticed, it’s been a long time I posted here, that was because I was engaged in an offline hustle. A lot of people do call me on phone and I served them the updates through phone conversation. I am really very sorry for this. I promise to continue serving you better from now.
Now lets go straight to business. Here, for the free browsing, it is capped at 200MB or 150MB, it varies with respect to SIMS. This free data is been provided by the giant online store Kaymu. For you to use this free data, you only need to apply some little adjustments to your Psiphon or Netloop VPN settings on Android and SimpleServer.ini on PC as well.
How To Get The Kaymu Data For free
Make sure that you have N0.0k on your MTN SIM just like when you were connecting your MTN N0.0k using http://172.16.5.226/. After setting up your VPN app as shown below, it should work until you exhaust the Free 150MB. You are thinking how did the Free MB came about, don’t worry about that, it is automatically there, after all, what you want is for it to work for you.
Without much ado, lets get started.
Psiphon Settings For The Kaymu MTN Free Browsing:
- Firstly, you need to download Psiphon apk version from this direct link.
- Install it on your Android Device
Setup New APN settings On Your Android Phone As Follows:
1. Open your phone settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to Access Point Names > Select Your Mtn Sim, Then create new APN and configure it as shown below:
2. Name: You can use FraNKAPPTech.com as the Name or use anything you like.
3.APN Type: default
4. APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
5. Proxy: 127.0.0.1
6. Port: 8080
7. Go to options >>Save And Activate it as your default settings
Now Launch Psiphon Handler; after launching, the handler menu will display; set it up as follows:
- Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
- Proxy server: kaymu.com.ng
- Real Proxy type: Default or Inject
Real Proxy server: leave it blank
- Port: 80
- Select save and click on “Tunnel Whole Device”.
- From the home screen that appeared, tap on the options tab
- Select Region: You can use any region of your choice. They all work fine, but I chose United States so that I will not stumble upon unfamiliar language on pages while browsing. I recommend you chose that too.
- Select “More Options”, and check “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:” then configure as.
- Host address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Save, return back and tap “Start” to connect.
- It does not waste time to connect, but if it takes more than 30 secs and it’s not connected yet, turn off your data connection and turn it on again.
- When connected, you will notice a key at the notification area of your phone (Top of the screen) and the P sign will now stay steady instead of continuous connecting sign. You will also see “VPN To Socks Running”.
- If so, start surfing the net.
If your phone is already rooted or the Android version is 4.0+, then you don’t have to worry about anything because the latest Psiphon Handler will power all your apps automatically with the free MTN browsing.
Simple Server Settings For PC
Locate your Simple Server configuration file, that is SimpleServer.ini
Edit it like this:
LHOST = ‘127.0.0.1’
IMETHOD = 0
ISPLIT = 0
RHTTP = 0
TIMEOUT = 60
PHOST = ‘010.199.212.002’
RQUERY = ”
RPATH = 0
PTYPE = 0
KEEP = ”
BQUERY = ”
MQUERY = ”
RHTTPS = 1
PPORT = 8080
LPORT = 8080
VALHDR0 = ‘kaymu.com.ng’
VALHDR1 = ”
VALHDR2 = ”
VALHDR3 = ”
IQUERY = ‘kaymu.com.ng’
ADMODE = 0
CQUERY = ”
CUSHDR2 = ”
CUSHDR3 = ”
CUSHDR0 = ‘Host’
CUSHDR1 = ”
ILINE = 0
FQUERY = ”
SBUFF = 1024
RPORT = 0
I want to assure you, it rocks well and fast. Is blazing!
Share your testimony below if it works for you using the comment box.
Also let your loved ones know this if you find this article helpful by sharing!
We love comments, please share your replies!
Please notice that your comments will be manually approved before being displayed. But don't worry, this is done as quick as possible (less than 10 mins). Thanks!