Are you having problems logging on to your WordPress site dashboard using the almighty proxy ByPass manager called SimpleServer? Wheneever you try to login, you will get an error thus, ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress. Yes, this happens even when you already have cookies enabled and across all your browsers. This is indeed frustrating, but don’t worry as you have come to the right source where I will walk you through the easiest way to bypass this error.
The good news is that yes there is a solution and this solution is what FraNKAPPTech.com is using.
Now, without much ado, here are the STEPS To Login To WordPress Dashboard Using SimpleServer
- Subscribe for a Data plan, e.g. MTN 10MB data plan by sending “102” to “131” via text message without the quotes. You can also achieve this with about N25 airtime or any promo data you have.
- Connect your Modem the way you do it normally, but make sure that you have not RUN the Simple Server. First connect your modem, and open your browser, e.g (Firefox), and Click Options (or Tools from the menu bar, then options)
- >> Click Advanced >> Click Network Tab >> Click Settings
- >> From the Dialog box that appeared, Select “No proxy” >> Then Click Ok
Now… visit your website and login to your Dashboard, Buh before you login, Make sure, you Checked ‘Remember Me’ after you enter your username and password
and Click ‘Log in’ … Wow and voila you have successfully Logged in to your WordPress dashboard.
Now the next step is to activate your Simple server back!
Of course you will need your SimpleServer back. It helps to minimize cost. Now after you have login;
- Disconnect your modem and connect it back.
- After you have done that, Open/Run Your ”SimpleServer.exe”..
- Go back to your (Option/Advance/Network/Settings) and Select ‘Manual Proxy’, then insert your Http Proxy address/Port.. and click OK..
By Following all this steps, you just ”ByPass The Cookies on your server”
Now, you are free to go and continue flexing your Large data bundle
I hope this article helped you to ByPass the Cookies Error while logging on to your WordPress dashboard using SimpleServer. If you have other ways you solve this problem, kindly drop your comments.
We love comments, please share your replies!
Please notice that your comments will be manually approved before being displayed. But don't worry, this is done as quick as possible (less than 10 mins). Thanks!