Hi FraNKAPPTechies! Welcome to another joyful journey. You can now enjoy unlimited free browsing with your MTN Sim with N0.0K on your Android device. No subscription involved. All you need is install an app called Psiphon and apply some simple settings, there you are.
Though you might have heard about this tweak before, I apologize for posting late. I was busy trying to confirm that it is really working fine and also get the best settings to improve our surfing experience.
You won’t believe it until you follow this post carefully. It rocks I must tell. As for the speed? Usain Bolt is learning.
Without much ado, lets get started.
Psiphon Settings For The Latest MTN Free Browsing:
- Firstly, you need to download Psiphon apk version from this direct link.
- Install it on your Android Device
Setup New APN settings On Your Android Phone As Follows:
1. Open your phone settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to Access Point Names > Select Your Mtn Sim, Then create new APN and configure it as shown below:
2. APN Type: default
3. APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Proxy: 127.0.0.1
5. Port: 8080
6. Go to options >>Save And Activate it as your default settings
You can use FraNKAPPTech.com as the Name or use anything you like.
Now Launch Psiphon Handler; after launching, the handler menu will display; set it up as follows:
- Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
- Proxy server: http://172.16.5.226/ or http://172.16.5.226@ or 172.16.5.226@ or http://mtnonline.com/data-reset
- Real Proxy type: Default
Real Proxy server: leave it blank
- Select save and click on “Tunnel Whole Device”.
- From the home screen that appeared, tap on the options tab
- Select Region: You can use any region of your choice. They all work fine, but I chose United States so that I will not stumble upon unfamiliar language on pages while browsing. I recommend you chose that too.
- Select “More Options”, and check “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:” then configure as.
- Host address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Save, return back and tap “Start” to connect.
- When connected, you will notice a key at the notification area of your phone (Top of the screen) and the P sign will now stay steady instead of continuous connecting sign. You will also see “VPN To Socks Running”.
- If so, start surfing the net.
If your phone is already rooted or the Android version is 4.0+, then you don’t have to worry about anything because the latest Psiphon Handler will power all your apps automatically with the free MTN browsing.
I want to assure you, it rocks well and fast. Is blazing!
Share your testimony below if it works for you using the comment box.
Also let your loved ones know this if you find this article helpful by sharing!
We love comments, please share your replies!
Please notice that your comments will be manually approved before being displayed. But don't worry, this is done as quick as possible (less than 10 mins). Thanks!