For the past 3 days now, we all have been having issues renewing our free 150MB from MTN MusicPlus package. Cancel7D not working again, our new method of using the “i” and “Cancel7i” method also not reliable anymore. I know most of you are not happy with this because you have really enjoyed this free tweak for a good long time. Also withing this past 3 days, I do receive calls from fans all over Nigeria, nothing less than 60-90 different callers complaining about this and seeking for an alternative. Of course, there is really a good alternative solution to this problem, and that is MTN BBLITE subscriptions which most of you know already, though some thought that is no longer working. If you thought so, you are wrong, is still working, though there was a time the SimpleAndroidServer had an issue. That connection problem from SAS was as a result of the recent development introduced by the developers of SAS where they wanted most users to upgrade to the premium version. After all these, they still leave the option for free users to connect which is what most people want. All hope is not lost as you can see. Here in this post, i am showing you the best settings for your SimpleServer, SAS and Psiphon both on Android and PC using the MTN BBLITE packages. I prefer the 24hrs N70 for a whopping 5gb data which sometimes exceeds 24hrs and extend up to extra 5hrs+ if you may have notice. This guide will teach you how to get all these done.
How To Subscribe For The MTN BBLITE Packages
24 Hours/Daily MTN BBLITED Plan Subscription Methods (N70)
- Using your USSD, Dial *216*3*1#
- Text BBLITED in a text message to 21600.
168 Hours/Weekly MTN BBLITED Plan Subscription Methods (N350)
- Using your USSD, Dial *216*3*2#
- Text BBLITEW in a text message to 21600.
720 Hours/Monthly MTN BBLITED Plan Subscription Methods (N1000)
- Using your USSD, Dial *216*3*3#
- Text BBLITEM in a text message to 21600.
Note: All these packages are capped at 5GB, but that is a good value you will get for your money.
For PC Users To Use Mtn BBLITE Subscrition Via SimpleServer, follow this step;
» Download and extract Simple Server to a new folder on your desktop background.
Connect Your Modem With:
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.
- Proxy: leave it empty
- Port: leave it empty
- Open the file you extracted, double-click “SimpleServer.exe”and make sure is always open.
- Configure your Browsers and IDM to use http proxy address 127.0.0.1 with Port 8080
- Remember to tick: Use this proxy server for all protocols
- For Mozilla Firefox users, Goto Tools From the Menu bar, >>Click Options, >>Advance >> Network Tab >> Click on settings >> Choose Manual Proxy Configuration.
- Click Ok and,
- Start surfing and downloading with Mtn BBLITE Subscription.
Psiphon Settings For Android Device Users:
- Firstly, you need to download Psiphon apk version from this direct link.
- Install it on your Android Device
Setup New APN settings On Your Android Phone As Follows:
1. Open your phone settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to Access Point Names > Select Your Mtn Sim, Then create new APN and configure it as shown below:
2. APN Type: default
3. APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Proxy: 127.0.0.1
5. Port: 8080
6. Go to options >>Save And Activate it as your default settings
You can use FraNKAPPTech.com as the Name or use anything you like.
Now Launch Psiphon Handler; after launching, the handler menu will display; set it up as follows:
- Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: host:web.blackberry.com
- Proxy server: web.blackberry.com
- Real Proxy type: inject
Real Proxy server: web.blackberry.com
- Select save and click on “Tunnel Whole Device”.
- From the home screen that appeared, tap on the options tab
- Select Region: You can use any region of your choice. They all work fine, but I chose United States so that I will not stumble upon unfamiliar language on pages while browsing. I recommend you chose that too.
- Select “More Options”, and check “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:” then configure as.
- Host address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Save, return back and tap “Start” to connect.
- When connected, you will notice a key at the notification area of your phone (Top of the screen) and the P sign will now stay steady instead of continuous connecting sign. You will also see “VPN Connected”.
- If so, start surfing the net.
For Android Users, To Use Mtn BBLITE Subscription Via SimpleAndroidServer
» Download the latest SimpleAndroidServer here.
» Install it on your Android Device
Create New APN settings On Your Phone As Follows:
» Proxy: 127.0.0.1
» Port: 8080
» APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
» Save And Activate it as your default settings.
For most Android devices, you can do this by going to Settings >> Network Settings >> Moible Network >> APN
Launch SimpleAndroidServer and Configure the Settings as follows:
» Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
» Proxy Port: 8080
» Injection Method: get
» Injection Query/URL: http://web.blackberry.com
» Injection Host: web.blackberry.com
» Injection Line: press your enter key 4 times
» Log level: Debug
» Close the settings and click the connect button.
» When connected, start surfing with your Mtn BBLITE on Android.
If your phone is already rooted or the Android version is 4.0+, then you don’t have to worry about anything because the latest SimpleAndroidServer and Psiphon Handler will power all your apps automatically.
I want to assure you, it rocks well and fast. Is blazing!
Share your testimony below if it works for you using the comment box.
Also let your loved ones know this if you find this article helpful by sharing!
We love comments, please share your replies!
Please notice that your comments will be manually approved before being displayed. But don't worry, this is done as quick as possible (less than 10 mins). Thanks!