Yes is back, MTN Facebook Zero. MTN Facebook Zero is a mobile website that allow its customers free mobile browsing on: http://0.facebook.com. The service will enable users to stay connected through Facebook with their friends and families from any mobile Web browser without incurring any data charges. But as you already know, we have lots of bypass managers like SimpleAndroidServer, Psiphon, Tweakware you name them that we can use to bypass these customized addresses and get our way to surf any website of our choice, use any app and download as much as we want.
In this guide, i am sharing with you the best method of getting the data for Facebook Zero and also the best settings for Psiphon
Lets head straight up to business.
How To Get The Data For Facebook Zero
Note: The data for Facebook Zero is capped at 5MB but don’t worry I will show you how you can accumulate it up to 20GB+, it depends on how greedy you want to be. As for me, am very greedy when it comes to data.
- Send “fb0” to 131 without the quotes. Remember 0 is a numeric figure not letter of an alphabet
- To accumulate, send “stopfb0” to 131, then resend “fb0” to 131 without the quotes. Still remember 0 is a numeric figure not letter of an alphabet
- Within 10 minutes I’ve accumulated more than 200MB.
- To check data balance dial *559*25#
- Continue accumulating and do you know the good news? You can sit down and let your Android phone do the magic of accumulating for. You want to know how? It’s SMS Scheduler
How To Accumulate Using SMS Scheduler
- Download SMS Scheduler here
- Launch the app and accept the EULA (End user license agreement) or Terms if any
- Tap on Add
- Type 131 in the Phone number field
- Type stopfb0 in the message box
- Confirm your date and time
- Choose your SMS sending frequency. I recommend you use “Every 5 mins”
- Press Save/Add
7. Now you will be redirected back to the app. Add or create another entry and extend the time by 1 min.
8. Type 131 in the Phone number field, Type fbo in the message box, Confirm the date and set the sending frequency to the frequency you saved the first one.
After completing the steps above, you can now setup your Psiphon or SimpleServer with the following procedures.
Psiphon Settings For Android Device Users:
- Firstly, you need to download Psiphon apk version from this direct link.
- Install it on your Android Device
Setup New APN settings On Your Android Phone As Follows:
1. Open your phone settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to Access Point Names > Select Mtn, Then create new APN and configure it as shown below:
2. APN Type: default
3. APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Proxy: 127.0.0.1
5. Port: 8080
6. Go to options >>Save And Activate it as your default settings
Now Launch Psiphon Handler; after launching, the handler menu will display; set it up as follows:
- Proxy type: Real Host
- Proxy server: 0.facebook.com
- Real Proxy type: inject
- Real Proxy server: (leave it blank)
- Select save and click on “Tunnel Whole Device”.
- From the home screen that appeared, tap on the options tab
- Select Region: You can use any region of your choice. They all work fine, but I chose United States so that I will not stumble upon unfamiliar language on pages while browsing. I recommend you chose that too.
- Select more options, and check “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:” then configure as.
- Host address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Save, return back and tap start to connect.
- When connected, you will notice a key at the notification area of your phone (Top of the screen) and the P sign will now stay steady instead of continuous connecting sign. You will also see “VPN Running”.
- If so, start surfing the net and enjoy the speed.
If your phone is already rooted or the Android version is 4.0+, then you don’t have to worry about anything because the latest Psiphon Handler will power all your apps automatically.
I want to assure you, it rocks well and fast. Is blazing!
Share your testimony below if it works for you using the comment box.
Also let your loved ones know this if you find this article helpful by sharing!
We love comments, please share your replies!
Please notice that your comments will be manually approved before being displayed. But don't worry, this is done as quick as possible (less than 10 mins). Thanks!