Hi FraNKAPPTechies! Welcome to yet another joyful journey. Few days ago, there was a good news on Latest MTN Free Browsing With N0.0Kobo that has enabled us surf and enjoy unlimited free browsing with our MTN SIMs. No subscription was involved even till now. All you need is install an app called Psiphon and apply some simple settings, and there you are. Even as we have been using this tweak, some people have been having issues with it. Some said it was working very fine for them; some said it was working just fine; some said it was not working for them and some said it takes longer time to connect. Yes all these are true but here in this guide, I am giving you a walk through on how to combat this issues. I mean the issue of not connecting fast. After following this post carefully, your Psiphon will be connecting as fast as (within 3 secs). Usain Bolt is still a learner
Without much ado, lets get started.
Psiphon Settings For The Latest MTN Free Browsing:
- Firstly, you need to download Psiphon apk version from this direct link.
- Install it on your Android Device
Setup New APN settings On Your Android Phone As Follows:
1. Open your phone settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to Access Point Names > Select Your Mtn Sim, Then create new APN and configure it as shown below:
2. Name: You can use FraNKAPPTech.com as the Name or use anything you like.
3.APN Type: default
4. APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
5. Proxy: 127.0.0.1
6. Port: 8080
7. Go to options >>Save And Activate it as your default settings
Now Launch Psiphon Handler; after launching, the handler menu will display; set it up as follows:
- Front Query: fast
- Back Query: fast
- Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: Fast-Online-Host (i.e replace X-Online-Host with Fast-Online-Host)
- Proxy server: mobie.172.16.5.226/226/ or mobile.172.16.5.226/226/
- Real Proxy type: Default
Real Proxy server: leave it blank
- Port: 8080
- Select save and click on “Tunnel Whole Device”.
- From the home screen that appeared, tap on the options tab
- Select Region: You can use any region of your choice. They all work fine, but I chose United States so that I will not stumble upon unfamiliar language on pages while browsing. I recommend you chose that too.
- Select “More Options”, and check “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:” then configure as.
- Host address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Save, return back and tap “Start” to connect.
- It does not waste time to connect, but if it takes more than 30 secs and it’s not connected yet, turn off your data connection and turn it on again.
- When connected, you will notice a key at the notification area of your phone (Top of the screen) and the P sign will now stay steady instead of continuous connecting sign. You will also see “VPN To Socks Running”.
- If so, start surfing the net.
If your phone is already rooted or the Android version is 4.0+, then you don’t have to worry about anything because the latest Psiphon Handler will power all your apps automatically with the free MTN browsing.
I want to assure you, it rocks well and fast. Is blazing!
Share your testimony below if it works for you using the comment box.
Also let your loved ones know this if you find this article helpful by sharing!
We love comments, please share your replies!
Please notice that your comments will be manually approved before being displayed. But don't worry, this is done as quick as possible (less than 10 mins). Thanks!